martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Isn't it great?



I leaned back and sighed, my eyes were full of shy tears which were not still ready to be shed. I could not stop staring at him, admiring every pore of his beautiful skin. He did not even noticed, he just spent a second trying to feel more comfortable on that couch that had seen us wearing the passion down, tiring our bodies out, consuming our breaths with kisses i did not want to finish.
He was just kidding, trying to draw one more smile on my face. I was just doing my best to immortalize that beautiful moment, not a kind of special, but a kind of meaningful. I was not able to do it though. I could not. He was switching his voice off when he decided to turn sweet and nostalgic (he always show a tiny and charming voice), and, in a moment, looked even more beautiful, so much so that i could not help falling in love with him.
And there is something in the way, i mean, in the way he stares at you that you cannot focus on anything else, it is almost impossible. But at the same time, that sort of intriguing, scheming and mysterious look makes you wonder what he is thinking about, and just a couple of minutes later, he tells you: "you look handsome today, and i just want to be by your side, right here, right now. I would want you to fuss over me". Isn't it awesome? The fact that someone can feel something like that just seeing you, breathing the rest of the essence he can grab inside from the last time you saw each other. Isn't it great?

It is... It is fantastic. It is still chilling my bones.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario